Your customers are talking about you
Social media is not going anywhere, quite the contrary, it's growing by the day. Before social, when a customer had a complaint, or problem, they would call, email, or leave a review on your website. Now, they post them for all the world to see, and if you aren't seeing them, you can't respond.
Your reputation can be severely damaged, without you even knowing
Day in and day out you are getting the feedback, both negative and positive from your customers. The problem is that most companies are too busy doing what they are in business to do, and simply can't keep up. This creates a unique issue, as you simply can't ignore your customers. Monitoring your reputation online is a full time job, and would require another full time salary to manage effectively.
The cost of not knowing, is much higher than not monitoring your brands reputation
If your sales are not growing, or declining, despite your best efforts; it may be one upset customer sharing their story. With social media these days, one complaint can reach thousands of your other customers, and make them hesitant to buy. When a brand is put into a negative light in social circles, the "band wagon" effect can be devastating to sales. The losses can never be accurately measured, but every time someone sees them; your brand is at risk. Any brand not paying attention, may never see it before it's too late.
Relax, there is a solution
Daily monitoring of social media venues, and search engines can head these issues off quickly. Sure you are swamped making product, shipping orders, and doing paperwork. That is where we come in. We will effectively monitor your reputation in the complicated social world, and alert you to issues that pop up. Being able to step in and resolve the situation not can fix a problem, but everyone that sees it will know you care about your customers. That is two wins, vs. a big loss you may never have seen.
What we do
- Monitor your page/pages daily for any activity that should be addressed
- Search for terms and tags related to your brand, looking for anything directed toward your brand
- Do in depth search engine queries each day, looking for anything potentially harmful
- Provide screen shots and links, emailed to you, for review and action
- Offer suggestions on how to remedy an issue, as well as moderate on your behalf
- Depending on your package, we will respond as your brand, offering a solution
What we will not do
- Ignore or delete a comment
- Carry on a potentially volatile conversation in plain view of other customers (move to private message, or phone)
- Tell a customer they are wrong, or downplay their feelings on the situation
- Allow any feedback whether negative or positive to go unanswered