Why us, why you?
Foxcast Media is the next generation of how enthusiasts consume content. Coming from the "old school" days of print magazines, and online forums, I saw a major need. The need was for media companies to evolve with the wave of social media. Print magazines are all but extinct, and online forums are dying a slow death. With the "gotta have it now" society we live in; a new and fresh concept needed to be born.
Enter Foxcast Media. Founded in August of 2015, starting from nothing. The approach takes the features, tech, and event coverage of the magazines, coupled with the conversational aspect of the forums, then integrates them both directly into social media. To turbocharge the experience, we added an industry first podcast show available on iTunes and Stitcher radio (android users), as well as a mobile app, and Youtube channel for video content. With large fanbases on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and YouTube; FCM covers all the bases.
For social media, huge likes/followers does not tell the whole story. If users aren't engaged, then even 5 million likes means zero. To truly leverage your audience, sites like Facebook will not show your content to your fans if you aren't engaging with them. No matter how good your content, throwing up a picture and walking away, will do nothing.
Social Media is living and breathing
The most common mistake of companies is to treat a Facebook or Instagram page like a website. Websites get built, no other interaction is required, save for a few emails. Social is the complete opposite. Having a page that isn't regularly used, and does not interact with those fans or customers that come to it, will not only die a slow death, but leave a bad taste in a potential customers mouth. Not having a social media page is better than having one that isn't managed effectively.
We effectively put your brand in front of half a million highly targeted customers per week. true results, true roi
Multiple channel approach to reaching fans
- Email, FCM has an email list of thousands of fans and subscribers
- Mobile app push notifications
- Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube
- Industry first Podcast
- Cutting edge website with weekly features, tech articles, event coverage, etc
- Presence at events like NMRA races, Mustang Week, Foxtoberfest, Street Car Takeover, etc
FCM only partners with relevant brands with excellent reputations in the industry, that deliver quality products, and service. We choose to partner with brands like National Parts Depot, Maximum Motorsports, TMI Products, NMRA, UPR Products, Hanlon Motorsports, and Airflow Research, because of their commitment to quality. FCM will not use computer crashing ads, pop-ups, or brands that do not have a solid and long standing reputation for quality. We consider our reputation sacred, and love working with brands that hold themselves in the same regard.
Rates tailored to your budget, real results delivered
FCM is not a mega company. We don't believe in banner ads that don't work, pop up ads that annoy readers, and click bait that compromises our integrity. Our integrity also means delivering return on investment to advertisers. You won't be speaking to a hired sales rep, you deal directly with the founder. FCM is committed to building the highest quality media in the business, delivering value to fans as well as brands we partner with. Nowhere else will you find personal service, true results, and a media company who understands what it takes to reach customers in a social world. To achieve this, you have to be where the customers are; the customers are on social media.
- Platinum: Two feature sponsors per month, two podcast ad reads per month, five shares per month on our social media pages, logo on home screen of the website, two mobile app push notifications per month, and your very own sponsor page on the website. Tagged on all Instagram posts as well.
- Gold: One feature sponsor per month, one podcast episode ad read per month, three shares per month on our social media pages, logo on home screen of the website, one mobile app push notification per month. Tagged on all instagram posts.
- Silver: One feature sponsor per month, one podcast ad read per month, two shares per month on social media, logo listed on sponsor page, tagged in all Instagram posts.
- Copper: Listed on sponsor page of website, one social media post per month, tagged on all Instagram posts, one post roll podcast mention.
As promised, FCM will work with your ad budget, and custom tailor a plan that fits your specific needs. Please feel free to contact us to release new parts to the market, announce a sale, offer an exclusive discount code, or if you have other questions about how FCM can help you with brand awareness or gaining market share.